With the vaccination drive going on at a quick pace in all over the country, many people must be wondering how to and where they can get themselves vaccinated. To know the details about the vaccination centers around Bhubaneswar read below.
The vaccination drive in the state is on full swing.
If we are to go by the reports then more than 3lakh senior citizens have already been administered the vaccination.The total number of people who have already received the two doses has reached 2,99,252. Out of this 2,27,628 are healthcare workers and 71,634 are frontline workers.
How To Get The Vaccine And Where?
As per the present norms the beneficiaries can get Covaxin shots at both government and private hospital and Covishield in rest of the state.
How to get registered for Vaccination?
The enrollment for beneficiaries can be done in two modes.
- One is through registration in the COWIN app and other is mobilization through grassroot level healthcare workers.
- Senior citizens can walk in for vaccination by producing documents and those with co-morbidities have to produce a health certificate.
- After registration in COWIN app, the beneficiaries will be displayed the list of the health centers where they can get vaccinated.
- The cost of vaccination is free at government hospital and private hospital cannot charge more than RS 250.
Now the question is where can you find the centers to get yourself vaccinated.
The Bhubaneswar Municipal Corporation(BMC) has identified in all total 22 vaccination centers in Bhubaneswar. Out of which 12 government health facilities have been identified and 10 private hospitals have been identified.
List of the 12 Government Vaccination Centers
- AIIMS, Bhubaneswar
- BMC hospital, Old Town
- Capital hospital,Bhubaneswar
- Urban Community Health Center,IRC village
- Urban Community Health Center,Baramuda
- Urban Community Health Center,Patia
- Urban Community Health Center,Dumduma
- Urban Community Health Center,Unit-IV
- Urban Primary Health Center,Jharpada
- Urban Primary Health Center,Sundarpada
- Urban Primary Health Center,Pokhariput
- Urban Primary Health Center,Ghatikia
List Of 10 Private Vaccination Centers
- AMRI hospital ,Bhubaneswar
- Aswini hospital,Bhubaneswar
- Bluewheel hospital,Bhubaneswar
- Care hospital,Bhubaneswar
- Hi-Tech hospital,Bhubaneswar
- Kalinga hospital,Bhubaneswar
- Neelachal , Bhubaneswar
- SUM hospital,Bhubaneswar
- Utkal hospital,Bhubaneswar
Now you know how to get the vaccine and where to get it.So go ahead and register yourself for the process and let us know in the comments if you have vaccinated yourself or not.