Apollo Hospitals Enterprise Limited is an international healthcare organization located in Chennai, India. The business runs pharmacies, primary care and diagnostic facilities, telehealth clinics, and digital healthcare services through its subsidiaries and the named hospital network.
Apollo Hospital Bhubaneswar was established in 2010 on May 5 and is the 49th hospital of the group. I will share complete information about Apollo Bhubaneswar hospital which includes its capacity and facility, hospital amenities, specialties, appointment procedure, facility and rate, discharge process and etc.
Location: Plot no 251, Near Sainik School Road, Unit 15 Gajapati Nagar, Bhubaneswar, Odisha 751005
Apollo Hospital Bhubaneswar
The healthcare ecosystem in Apollo Bhubaneswar is well-represented. With the best clinical outcomes, Apollo Hospitals has touched many people providing everything from everyday wellness and preventative health care to cutting-edge life-saving treatments and diagnostic services.
Located in the heart of Bhubaneswar, which gives it a fine edge over hospitals as it is easily accessible and has good connectivity throughout the city for fast ambulance service.
Apollo Bhubaneswar has a wide range of expertise on medical grounds where it offers cutting-edge services like ;
Capacity and Facility
- 8 acres of picturesque landscape
- State-of-the-art multi-super specialty hospital
- 350-bed facility
- All major specialties
- The best-in-class ambiance of international standards
- Equipped with ultra-modern technology
- 24*7 emergency units and ICU
- Adequate labor rooms
- 24-hour Emergency and Trauma care backed by wireless ambulances with life support systems stationed at different locations in the city available 365 days a year / 24 hours a day.
- Blood bank
- 24-hour Pharmacy Service
- Restaurant and coffee-shop
- Waiting Lounge
- Well connected by Air, Rail and Road
- Liver Transplant and HPB Surgery
- Gastroenterology and Transplant Hepatologist
- Clinical Cardiology & Interventional Cardiology
- Cardiothoracic & Vascular Surgery
- Orthopedics and Trauma
- Medical Gastroenterology
- Surgical Gastroenterology
- Neurology & Neurophysiology, Neurosurgery
- Urology, Nephrology & Renal Transplant,Neurology & Neuro-Physiology
- Pediatric Surgery
- General Surgery, Minimal Invasive, Bariatric & Laparoscopic Surgery
Hospital Guidelines for Visitors
- Children below 12 years are not allowed in the wards or patient rooms to avoid infections.
- NO food, flowers, or gifts are allowed in the patient’s room.
- Visiting the patient is permitted only during assigned visiting hours.
- Phones are to be kept off or in silent mode whenever in the hospital.
- No food or beverages from outside is allowed on the hospital premises.
- Maintain quiet in the hospital.
- keep proper cleanliness in the hospital.
Appointment Procedure in Apollo Hospital Bhubaneswar
The Appointment Procedure in Apollo Bhubneswar is hassle-free and is automated
- Fill out the form or call them
- Will help you choose the right doctor
- Consult the doctor online and avail the safest treatment
Doctor’s list in Apollo Hospital Bhubaneswar
|Dr. Ajit Kumar Surin||Rheumatology|
|Dr. Akshaya Kumar Sahoo||Orthopaedics|
|Dr. Ambika Prasad Dash||General Surgery|
|Dr Amit Kumar Chanduka||Neurosurgery|
|Dr. Amitav Mohanty||General Medicine|
|Dr. Antaryami Nanda||Neurology|
|Dr. Bikash Agrawala||Radiology|
Just like the admission process, the discharge process is hassle-free. The doctor decides if the patient has recovered and can be sent back home. If yes, all the dues are to be cleared and any refund if applicable can be collected. The staff at the hospital guides the patients and the attendees at every step of the discharge process.
Facility and Rate:
Rates for hospital wards at Apollo Hospitals (Gajapati Nagar)
|General Ward||Rs. 1300.00|
|Semi Private Ward||Rs. 2400.00 (Twin Sharing )|
|Private Ward||Rs. 6000.00 (Deluxe)|
|Private Ward||Rs. 12000.00 (Suite Room)|
|Private Ward||Rs. 3500.00 (AC)|
|Doctor Visit Charges||Rs. 350.00 (ICU / Private Ward)|
|Doctor Visit Charges||Rs. 600.00 (ICU, Specialist Doctor / Private Ward, Specialist Doc.)|
|Oxygen Charges||Rs. 600.00 (Per Day)|
|Ventilator Charges||Rs. 2500.00|
|Deposit Required (For Admission)||Rs. 20000.00 (Private Ward, Deluxe)|
|Deposit Required (For Admission)||Rs. 30000.00 (Private Ward, Suite Room / ICU)|
|Delivery Charges||Rs. 20000.00 (Normal Delivery, Semi Private Ward, Operative Charges (Variable))|
|Delivery Charges||Rs. 40000.00 (Operation Delivery, Semi Private Ward, Operative Charges (Variable) )|
|Delivery Charges||Rs. 30000.00 (Normal Delivery, Private Ward AC, Operative Charges (Variable))|
|Delivery Charges||Rs. 60000.00 (Operation Delivery, Private Ward AC, Operative Charges (Variable) )|
|Delivery Charges||Rs. 40000.00 (Normal Delivery, Private Ward Deluxe Room, Operative Charges (Variable) )|
|Delivery Charges||Rs. 80000.00 (Operation Delivery, Private Ward Deluxe Room, Operative Charges (Variable))|
|NICU||Rs. 2000.00 (Approx. Daily Expense)|
|NICU||Rs. 4000.00 (With Ventilator, Approx. Daily Expense)|
|Ambulance Service||Rs. 1000.00 (Local Area)|
|Ambulance Service||Rs. 500.00 (Attendent Charges)|
|OPD Consultation Fee||Rs. 500.00 (Gynecologist Doc. / Cardiac Doc., Senior Consultant)|
|OPD Consultation Fee||Rs. 350.00 (Cardiac Doc.)|
|OPD Consultation Fee||Rs. 100.00 (Registration Fees, Applicable for IPD too)|
Services Offered by Apollo Bhubaneswar (Multi Speciality)
Oncology with precision. Apollo uses a special method that is as accurate as possible for identifying, treating, and tracking cancer.
One of the top heart hospitals in India, the Apollo Heart Institute provides a wide range of cardiology and cardiothoracic surgery treatments and procedures. A record-breaking total of more than 1,52,000 cardiac and cardiothoracic procedures is displayed on the scorecard.
With a history of innovation and excellence, The Apollo Institutes of Orthopaedics is regarded as one of the best and top orthopedic hospitals in India. The Institutes are at the forefront of providing India’s most advanced orthopedic procedures and treatments, on par with the best facilities worldwide.
Along with all these, they do provide treatments like
- Robotic Surgery
- Bariatric Surgery
Apollo has been serving its clients for decades, saving thousands of lives and giving them a new life. with an initiative of giving the best to the staff and its patients. Apollo Bhubaneswar has seen a significant rise in its growth by its quality service. Read More: https://ebhubaneswar.com/hospitals/care/care-hospital-bhubaneswar-doctors-appointment-charges-other-details/