Mo bus service is a public transport bus service, that is conducted by the State Govt under the Housing and Urban Development Dept. Currently 310 buses are covering all the major destinations across Bhubaneswar, Cuttack and Puri.
In Odia the word “mo” means mine, which is a unique and smart name choose by the government. Here is small details about this service. if you are daily visitor or out sider to Bhubaneswar, then here you will get all solutions regarding transportation. So check all mo bus Bhubaneswar routes and number details.
Features in mo bus :
The buses are furnished with Wi-Fi, closed circuit television cameras, online ticketing systems. Automated fare collections system is also available. Mo bus app is also available, which helps to buying bus tickets and passes thorough digital payments.
Mo bus route chart :
- Route 10 : Airport – Biju Patnaik Park – Cuttack (via Nandankanan)
- Route 11 : Nandan vihar – Balakati
- Route 12 : Bhubaneswar railway station – Nandankanan
- Route 13 : Nandan Vihar – Lingipur
- Route 16 : Bhubaneswar railway station – Biju Patnaik Park – Ctc Via-NH
- Route 17 : Airport – Barabati stadium, Cuttack via NH
- Route 18 : Baramunda ISBT – Jagatpur (Via Nandankanan)
- Route 19 : Aiims Hospital – OMP square, Cuttack (Via NH)
- Route 20 : Bhubaneswar railway station – Khordha (Via Vani Vihar)
- Route 21 : Bhubaneswar railway station – Khordha (Via OUAT)
- Route 22 : Bhubaneswar railway station – Khordha (Via Jatani)
- Route 23 : Bhubaneswar railway station – Sum hospital
- Route 24 : Sai temple – Kalinga square
- Route 25 : Mancheswar – Dumduma
- Route 26 : Chakeisiani – Dumduma (Jadupur)
- Route 27 : Bhubaneswar railway station – Aiims hospital
- Route 28 : Bhubaneswar railway station – Kalinga Nagar
- Route 29 : Kalinga Vihar (k98) – Sai temple
- Route 29E : Kalinga Vihar (k98) – SBI colony (kesora)
- Route 30 : Bhubaneswar railway station – Sum hospital – Gotha Patna
- Route 31 : Bhubaneswar railway station – Hi-Tech hospital
- Route 32 : Bhubaneswar railway station – Lingaraj temple
Some mostly common routes covered by Mo bus :
Route no : 10
This route connecting Nandankanan to Airport. It has stoppages at Capital Hospital square, AG square, Bhubaneswar club, Na Tala, Power House square, Kalinga stadium, Jayadev vihar square, Kalinga hospital square, Patia square, Infocity square, Shikharachandi square, Nandankanan biological park, Barang.
Route no : 11
The route no 11 connecting Nandan vihar to Balakati. Stoppages at Kit square, Infocity square, Damana square, Kalinga hospital square, Appolo hospital, Acharya vihar square, Vanibihar square, Mastercanteen square, Rajmahal square, Kalpana square, Ravi talkies square, Lingipur square and Balakati square. Frequency of buses eight minutes to 15 minutes during other times of day.
Route no : 22
This mo bus route mo 22 connecting Bhubaneswar railway station to Khordha. Stoppages at master canteen terminal, Rajmahal square, Sisu Bhaban square, Old airport square, Navin nivas, Palasuni, Ekamra college, Lingaraj station, Khordha road station, Khordha bypass square and Khordha new bus stand.
Route no : 23
This route connecting Master canteen terminal to Sum hospital. Stoppages at Master canteen terminal, Rajmahal square, Governer house square, Siripur square, OUAT square, Fire station square and Sum hospital. Frequency of buses are 10 to 15 minutes from 6 am to 10 pm.
Route no : 25
This route connecting Mancheswar to Dumduma. Stoppages at Mancheswar, Vss Nagar, Vanibihar square, Rajmahal, Forest park, Ekamara college square, Pokhariput, ITER college square, Jagamara square, Khandagiri square, Dumduma.
Mo bus system successfully runs in Bhubaneswar and nearly 32000 passengers are ferrying regularly with affordable price.
Hope the above data will clear all the doubts and questions. You can easily find all the route details through this.
Get complete mo bus route chart details here.