Bhubaneswar is a capital city of Odisha state and well known for the city of temple. Being the smart city in eastern parts of India, Bhubaneswar has boast of beautiful greenery surroundings and architectural marvels which added more attraction for worldwide tourists. There are many things to do while you are in this temple city as below mentioned places you must explore to gain lifetime experience of something extraordinary feelings. Here I find 6 beautiful places in Bhubaneswar which can be explored and listed places are a must visit.
6 Best Hangout Zones in Bhubaneswar
Here’s I am providing some of the unique and unmatched places that everyone favorite hangout zones. The best thing for a city like Bhubaneswar is it is largely untapped and underrated that makes exploring these places more adventurous and exciting.
- Ekamra Kanan
- Ekamra kanan is well known botanical garden where you can spend and explore with families for a day trip.
- It is located at Saheed Nagar, Bhubaneswar and a major tourist place.
- The park has a lush greenery and ecofriendly environment making your stay worth a lot.
- You can plan a picnic arrangement to enjoy in the lap of the nature.
Location: Saheed Nagar
Timing: Mon to Sun: 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Address: RPRC Botanical Gardens, Bhubaneswar
2. Nandankanan Zoo
- Nandankanan zoological park has been the most visited places and a favorite hangout zone for people.
- The zoo is one of a kind of unmatched zoo and it is one of the most redefying in terms of wildlife animals, safari and seasonal birds.
- Once you reach here you will have a new experience as you can see the black panthers, crocodile, and lions from close distance and feel the excitement.
Location: Nandankanan Rd, Near Police Station, Barang, Bhubaneswar, Odisha 754005
Timings: 7.30 AM to 5.30 PM (April – September) and 8.00 AM to 5.00 PM (October – March)
Address: Nandankanan Road, near police station, Barang, Bhubaneswar
3. Nicco Park
- Nicco Park is one of the favorite hangout zones in Bhubaneswar.
- An amusement park ideal for adventure seeker, this park brings the fun and adventurous. There is artificial park surrounded with natural greenery environment excites people especially youngsters.
- Visitors can also enjoy boat rides in the lake. You can make the most opportunities by indulging with various rides which worth your time and spending hours.
Location: Madhusadan Nagar, Bhubaneswar
Timing: 11 a.m – 7.30 p.m
Address: Lake Road, Nicco Park Road,Madusadan Nagar,Bhubaneswar
4. Pathani Samanata Planetarium
- Located nearby Acharya Vihar square, Pathani samnata planetarium is another hangout zone in Bhubaneswar.
- It engages students and people who are interested in knowing the details of astronomy and space science. It is a great place to enhance and acquire knowledge about science, technology etc.
- The planetarium was renovated in 2012 and since then it has equipped with modern digital equipment for offering a seamless viewing experience.
Location: Gajapati Nagar, Bhubaneswar
Timing: Tue- 1 to 5:45 P.M
Open all days except Monday
Address: Acharya Vihar, Doordarsan colony, Gajapati Nagar, Bhubaneswar
5. Khandagiri Caves
- Located in the capital city of Odisha, Bhubaneswar Khandagiri is popular for its great ancient artificial structures and decorated with mythological carvings.
- You can explore large carves in udaygiri which is another historical milestones and a perfect example of Odisha rich tradition and past glorious history.
- The Udayagiri caves are managed by Archeological survey of India and it is noted as the best significance sightseeing places in Bhubaneswar.
Location: Khandagiri Jain Temple
Timing: Monday to Sunday: 9 A.M – 6P.M
Address: 7Q7M+2V7, Khandagiri, Bhubaneswar
6. Indira Gandhi Park
- Indira Gandhi Park is notably one of the highly visited sites in Bhubaneswar.
- For people who get stressed and cannot find any solution, they can come to this park for changing their daily lifestyle and find enormous solution just walking down the line.
- You will see joggers early morning and one can also see families spent quality leisure time together.
- Flower garden and fountains makes this place as Bhubaneswar best hangout places.
Location: Ashok Nagar, Bhubaneswar, Odisha
Timings: 5:00 AM to 9:00 PM
Address: IG Park Walk Trail, Unit-2, Ashok Nagar, Bhubaneswar, Odisha
If you are on a mindset to visit these places, you must go ahead and these are the best visiting places in Bhubaneswar where you can fulfill your travel demands. These places are perfectly poised for a wonderful time and it helps your knowledge about discovering new territories in Bhubaneswar, the temple city.
Read this relevant article also