Welcome to Bhubaneswar, the capital city of Odisha, known for its tourist attractions and delicious sweets. Odisha’s delicious cuisine includes delicious sweets and desserts. Residents love to enjoy sweets with their main courses for lunch and dinner.
The smart City has a large number of sweet shops scattered around almost every corner of the city. Sweets can be purchased at affordable prices. Sweet dishes include Rasgulla, Chhena Poda, Rasabali, Gulab jamun, Jalebi, Barfi, Khaja . Few sweet shops offer sugar-free sweets for diabetic patients.
Join us on a delicious journey exploring the flavors and stories behind the Famous and Best Sweet Shops in Bhubaneswar. Every bite celebrates sweetness and tradition.
1. Chhapan Bhog, Jaydev Vihar
Chhapan Bhog is a famous restaurant in Jaydev Vihar, Bhubaneswar. I had a truly delightful experience indulging in their mouthwatering sweets. The shop smelled delicious, and the sweets were beautifully presented. Every bite was a heavenly explosion of sweetness that brought me immense joy.
- Location: Plot No. N-6/317, Jaydev Vihar, Opposite To Idbi Bank, Bhubaneswaar, Odisha 751015
- Contact: 6742360500
- Timings: 7:30 am – 9:00 pm; every day
- Must-try Items: Chhena Poda, Rasgullas
2.Nimapara Sweets, Bapuji Nagar
Nimapara Sweets brought me to a world of delightful flavours. Nimapara Sweet Shop is a well-known sweet shop in Bhubaneswar’s Bapuji Nagar. The shop offered an impressive selection of traditional Odia sweets, with their Rasavali and Chhena Poda stealing the show. Each dessert was a beautiful treat that left me with a sweet aftertaste and a want to return for more of their delectable creations.
- Location: Plot No, 80, 9th St, Opposite. Venus Hotel, Bapuji Nagar, Bhubaneswar, Odisha 751009
- Contact: 6742597175
- Timings: 7:00 am – 10:00 pm; every day
- Must-try items: Chhena Poda, Rasabali
3. Bikalananda Kar’s Rasagola, Saheed Nagar
Bikalananda Kar’s Rasagola is a famous sweet shop in Saheed Nagar, Bhubaneswar. I had a taste of heaven with their excellent Rasgullas .These soft and spongy cottage cheese dumplings bathed in a delectable syrup melted in my mouth, leaving me wanting more. The shop’s commitment to quality and their mastery in creating these delightful treats made my visit an unforgettable and truly sweet experience.
- Location: Metro Classic Building, G-11, Near, Rupali St, Saheed Nagar, Bhubaneswar, Odisha 751007
- Contact: 0674 254 6691
- Timings: 7:30 am – 9:30 pm; every day
- Must-try items: Rasgullas
4. Sriyaram Sweets, Chandrasekharpur
Sriyaram Sweets is a popular sweet shop located in Chandrasekharpur, Bhubaneswar, known for its wide range of traditional Indian sweets and snacks. Sriyaram Sweets offers delicious treats such as gulab jamun, barfi and jalebi, and more. Sriyaram Sweets is a favored destination for those seeking authentic and mouth watering sweets in Bhubaneswar.
- Location: Near Rabindra Medical Hall, Housing Board Colony, Chandrasekharpur, Bhubaneswar, Odisha 751016
- Contact: 080799 70328
- Timings: 8:30 am – 10:00 pm ;every day
- Must-try items: Gulab jamun, Jalebi
5. Maa Sarala Sweets, Patia
Maa Sarala Sweets is a well-known sweet shop in Patia, Bhubaneswar. Renowned for its delectable array of traditional Indian sweets. Maa Sarala Sweets offers a wide variety of treats such as Rasagola , Chhena Poda , Peda , and more. With a focus on quality and taste , Maa Sarala Sweets has earned a loyal customer base in Bhubaneswar, making it a popular destination for sweet lovers.
- Location: 9R3G+79F, KIIT Rd, Patia, Bhubaneswar, Odisha 751024
- Contact: 0674 272 5969
- Timings: 9 am – 9 pm; every day
- Must-try items: Peda
6. Shree Cuttack Sweets Stall, Bapuji Nagar
Shree Cuttack Sweets Stall is a popular sweets stall located in Bapuji Nagar, Bhubaneswar. Known for a variety of delicious treats, including the famous Cuttack-style Rasagola , this stall offers a wide range of Odia traditional sweets and snacks.
- Location: 87, Bapuji Nagar Main St, Unit-2, Bapuji Nagar, Bhubaneswar, Odisha 751009
- Contact: 096358 2475
- Timings: 8:30 am – 10:00 pm; every day
- Must-try items: Barfi, Kalakand
7. Shri Ram Krishna Ganguram Sweets, Nayapalli
Shri Ram Krishna Ganguram Sweets is a long established sweets shop located in Nayapalli, Bhubaneswar. The shop is known for its wide selection of delicious traditional Indian treats, including gulab jamun, sandesh and rasmalai. Their commitment to quality ingredients, impeccable taste and friendly service has made Shri Ram Krishna Ganglam Sweets a favorite choice among sweets lovers in Bhubaneswar.
- Location: N5/128, Jayadev Vihar Rd, Block N6, Block N5, IRC Village, Nayapalli, Bhubaneswar, Odisha 751015
- Timings: 7:00 am – 9:00 pm; every day
- Must-try items: Gulab jamun, Rasmalai
8. Shree Bidya Ganguram, Saheed Nagar
Shree Bidya Ganguram is a famous sweets shop located in Saheed Nagar, Bhubaneswar. It is known for its selection of traditional Indian sweets, Bidya Ganguram offers a wide range of delectable treats such as Chhena Poda , Peda , and more. With its focus on high quality ingredients and authentic flavors.
- Location: 1703/1799, Maharishi College Road Near Railway Gate, Saheed Nagar, Bhubaneswar, Odisha 751007
- Contact: 094370 10211
- Timing: 7:00 am – 10:00 pm; every day
- Must-try items: Chhena Poda , Peda
9. Narula Sweets, Baramunda
Narula Sweets is the famous sweet shop in Baramunda, Bhubaneswar. The sweets here are so eye-catching that you can’t help but buy them . you guys must go there once and purchase sweets and will you know whether I have said right or wrong. It has many branches in Bhubaneswar.
- Location: Krusi Vihar St, Friends Colony, Soubhagya Nagar, Phase 2, Baramunda, Bhubaneswar, Odisha 751003
- Contact: 081180 54410
- Timings: 10:00 am – 10:00 pm; every day
- Must-try items: Sugar free sweets
10. Bengal Sweets, Saheed Nagar
One of the famous Bengal sweets shops in Saheed Nagar, Bhubaneswar is “Bengal Sweet”. This sweet shop in the city center has been serving authentic Bengali sweets. Offering a wide range of delectable sweets such as Rasgulla , Sandesh and Mishti Doi. Bengali Sweet House has become a favorite destination for dessert lovers in Bhubaneswar.
- Location: Natural hair and beauty salon, Arya samaj road, Saheed Nagar, Bhubaneswar, Odisha 751007
- Contact: 9337334094
- Timings: 6:00 am – 10:15 pm; every day
- Must-try items: Rasgulla , Sandesh, Mishti Doi
The capital has a vibrant sweet shop offering a wide range of delicious treats to satisfy your sweet tooth. From famous Bengali sweet shops like Bengal Sweet to authentic his Odia sweets at Nimapara Sweet Shop, the city offers a wide variety of gourmet delights. These Famous and Best Sweet Shops in Bhubaneswar are a testament to the rich cultural heritage and culinary traditions of Odisha.